Monday, May 11, 2009

'Yi Ri Fu Qi Bai Ri En, Bai Ri Fu Qi Si Hai Shen' (in mandarin)




After watching 'Shaun & Michelle' wedding clips live on Channel 8, it just - somehow - triggered me to put up some of my wedding photographs on site.
Looking back, I realised that I've been married for about 3 years & how time flies...
Thinking back, managing a family is really very CHALLENGING...
It is NOT about just 'LOVE' alone, it is about 'FUTURE' as well as there's a saying goes 'Unless time is managed, nothing else can be managed'...
You have to organise yourself very well in order to start a family cos' if not, you will come across a lot of obstacles eventually...
Hubby has been a very supportive person to me & we have been holding our hands tightly in order to go through a lot more & gain knowledge where we had stepped.
'We need 2 hands to clap' - this is what hubby would love to say to me when I start to feel uncertainty with myself cos' he would want me to share things with him in order to clear my uncertainties.
A lot of uncertainties & worries come & go & we have tried our very best to treat it as 'the stepping stones' in our marriage chapters as there's this saying goes 'Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm' so what I strongly feel 'MARRIAGE' this word is about 'Failure to Success' & not vice versus...
Last but not least, wishing all the couples in the world 'HAPPY MARRIAGE' & more....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment