Saturday, May 2, 2009

My little prince, Rico Lim

**A Dedication Notes To My Darling Boy, Rico Lim**
When the day I know that I've conceived, I was indeed very happy.
I could not believe myself so fast, as hubby & myself are not in any rush.
Throughout the days of pregnancy, it is not a good experience for me.
I've encountered lots of problems,which all these turned out to be rather alarming!
I told myself I should not give up, as there's no reason for me to do so...
So awaited for these 9 long months, my little prince has finally entered to this world
His birth is a very impressive & precious moments cos' he entered with his both eyes open!! His first cry was rather loud, till now I still kept in myself aloud!!
Feeling with **JOY & BLESSED**, I cuddled him till he took a rest...
Little prince, oh my little prince,
Daddy & Mummy is really very proud to name you Rico Lim....
For sure, you will FOREVER be Daddy & Mummy's little prince!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment