Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rico's 2nd Birthday Celebration - (Version 1 - A dedication note) (**,)



**A dedication notes for my dear son, Rico Lim**
**June** is a very special month for me...
It reminds me of school holidays & it reminds me of you, **my dear son**...
With every *shots* I've took of you,
With every *looks* you have given us,
I shall always *remembers* it & keep it deep in my heart....
*Adoring* is the word that I would love to describe you,
*Lovely* is the word that I would love to mention about you,
*Excellent*, *Bravo* is the word that I would love to express your performance,
& with every path you have gone through,
Daddy & Mummy will always be there to guide you...
In this **lovely** 2nd Birthday,
Daddy & Mummy would love saying **something to you**...
"Our dear son, Rico Lim
You are the best in everything,
Happy Birthday to you,
With lots of love & blessing showering you endlessly...."
**With forever love,
Daddy & Mummy**

No comments:

Post a Comment