Sunday, September 6, 2009

My busy daze.... (88,)

Wow, it has been quite awhile since I've last updated my blog... Well, recently was busy with my precious son, Rico's errands *smile*
He has attended his new school recently & with this, I have been monitored very closely on his performance each every single day of his attendance in school & the school itself..
Just last week, I was on my LONG LEAVES as my parents has gone for their 'honeymoon' (**,)
It really is a WONDERFUL bondings to be together with my lovely prince during my long leaves cos' he has made me discover how grown up he has become!!
For example, when I was busy making meal for him, he will sit at the living room watching his favourite show 'THOMAS & FRIENDS' & if he is hungry, he will come to me & said 'eat porriadge' **smile**
If I was to do it slow, he will become rather "impatience & threw his temper" at me & becos' of this, he got punishment from me which I have asked him to sit on his "Punishment Chair" till I'm done **sigh!**
Of cos' I will tell him the reason why is there a need to sit on the "Punishment Chair" & he will ask me to 'hug hug' him & nod his head whenever I have reasoned him (not sure whether he understand or not)..
The most funniest thing happened was when he knew I start to feel upset with his performance & was about to ask him to sit on the 'Punishment Chair', he will say 'sorli, mummy' (well, his little space of pronunciation of the word 'sorry').... I chuckled & laughed with his sensibility... lOl
Rico is a very friendly & cheerful boy too. When I bring him to school, he will wave to everyone he saw & at times, he will say 'Hello!' Sometimes, he will greet that person "Uncle or Auntie" & they will response back & said "What a courtesy boy!!" **SMILE**
His teachers also complimented him on his well-mannered personality...**so proud**
Of course, sometime I do hear about his little 'happening' in school from his teachers about him running here & there non-stop despite how his teachers has asked him to slow down but his *endless* exploration has guide his way through... Ha! Ha! Ha!
Last but not least, the proudest thing that happened at his age of 2yrs 2mths & 6days old is he has started to become an independent & sensible boy... **2 thumbs up**
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, baby cos' Daddy & Mummy believes in you... ALWAYS!! (88,)

No comments:

Post a Comment