Sunday, September 6, 2009

School Excursion - Excursion to a PLAY - "THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF"


Rico will be going for his 1st field trip taken by his school VERY SOON. He is going to watch a play called 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' (**,)

Honestly speaking, I ever wanted to bring him to this play as the age range for this play is from 2 to 6 years old which I have come acrossed this article from the YP Magazine but then I hold back cos' I have no confidence in myself as I have no idea will Rico sit still during the play as it is rather different from the Barney Concert.

So when I've received this form from the school, both hubby & myself just gave him a try & experience & perhaps he might get 'interested' if he sees his peers watching... (**,)

So far as understood from one of his teachers, there will be about 20 students going for this field trip & there will be 3 teachers looking after.

Anyway baby, do enjoy your field trip with your teachers & peers okay & please listen to your teachers!!! (88,)

No comments:

Post a Comment